Sunday, February 1, 2015

Beginning of Day 7

Its the last day, tomorrow I will weigh in and see if I lost the 5 lbs that is my mini goal.

 Day 4 what good, I was at the Zoo so I packed my lunch. I realized with having my foods set up like this I have no need for fast food, so I have not eaten out one. That in itself is going to be great. On the way home I got a call for a Nutrisystem Rep and we had a short chat. I told him I want to do it but I need to see this week through and that I need to convince my hubby its worth the cost. So I have his number and I will give him a call tomorrow to talk about what we can do to make this work.

Day 5 was good, I found myself hungry when it was time to eat, and full when I was done. I have also noticed that I eat slower and I am taking the time to enjoy my meals and snacks. I do still need to treat snacks as meals, and sit and eat it at the same time, not over an hour. When I do that it messes up when I feel hungry.

Day 6 was a little out of walk. I was up early, and on the go a lot. so my timing for the day was all over the place. but at the end of the day I was ok. and really in the end I just need to feel like I'm doing better and I'm not too uncomfortable. I know I will be uncomfortable, that is normal when you tell your body it can't have what it wants and to do things it does not want to do. Now that I'm not feeling so hungry all the time I'm starting to be more active. Going to the zoo is good because I can walk all day and be really active and not even notice. My son loves it and we will go back and forth to see animals 2 or 3 times. It counts and its fun.

So today is my last day on the Fast 5. Tomorrow I will give my before and after weight, and a recap of how I feel. I will also have a plan for the month of February so that i don't just gain it back. This is it. I'm done being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment