Monday, January 26, 2015

End of Day 1

So today was a mixed bag. All in all the Nutrisystem food was good. The oatmeal was the first meal I've ever had that didn't leave me in a blood sugar crash 2 hours later. It tasted good, and I didn't feel hungry. The energizing shake that is the AM snack everyday emphasizes the zing because it has a zingy taste. It was not my favorite but I think I could get used to it. The lunch bar tasted really good, no funny aftertaste or anything. the craving crusher shake that is PM snack for every day was really good, and it did the job. Too bad it was short lived, 2 hours later all I could think about was how much I wanted dinner. The dinner lasagna was amazingly good. It looked like it was going to be gross, but I could totally get used to eating that on a regular basis. And it's been less than 10 minutes since I finished dinner, at first I wanted more. But now that I've had time to sit and drink more water and let my stomach realize that I've given it real food I feel great. I am a little afraid of that by 10 p.m. I'm going to be starving again. I took pictures of all of the food, & I'm reaching out to the local community as well as the online community for people losing large amounts of weight. Right now all I can think about is how much I want to sleep, and I still need to make my husband his dinner of salmon, rice, and corn. All things that I cannot have this week. 
I know that this is still the first day and the excitement will wear off at some point. Some of it were off today as cravings kicked in and hunger strike hard. I just had to keep telling myself that I want to be thinner more than I want to eat that food. That was basically my mantra today.
Anyhow I will keep posting. I'll keep it honest , and I know cheating is only cheating myself. I'll check in again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment