Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 1 breakfast

I wanted to start showing you what I'm eating. this is my first full day on a meal plan. this plan is meant to be a breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack. but with my hypoglycemia I know I need to have smaller meals and more snacks. so I am freaking breakfast in to 2 things, and lunch in to 2 things.

todays breakfast was 1 piece of 100% whole wheat toast, with half a tablespoon of peanut butter and a teaspoon of sugar free jam. a 4oz glass of calcium fortified orange juice, and a tall glass of ice water. small meals and snacks should take 10 minutes to eat. larger meal should take 20 minutes to eat. I managed to stretch this out to 5 minutes. so I will need to work on that still. but I have created a place to eat all the meals and snacks.

this means today will be made up of lots of small blogs with pictures. let me know what you think of this and a rather or not you would like it. I am thinking about taking a picture of each new meal I make.

I also found out I can blog with my phone, and it will let me talk to it and it will record what I say for me. so that will save on some time, and maybe give me a little more freedom about how I say things. I think it will be more true to how I actually talk. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. :) you can let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment