Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 8 Weigh-in


       First off I’m sorry its been a while from my last real post. I have not fallen off the wagon, I just fell in love with tekkit (a mod pack for minecraft). I have slowed on the walking, I can see that. But that is stopping this week. There is no reason not to pass my 10 mile a week marker when I have a treadmill in my face. So there you go. That is my goal this week, along with sticking with heathy eating and tracking my foods, walk 11 miles or more before next Monday.


WEIGH-IN:


Start weight:                     265.0 lb
Weight change:                 Lost 16.2 lbs
Current weight:                 248.8 lbs
BMI Status:                      Obese

The week’s change:
-2lbs

Goal weight:                   145.0 lb
% Goal Complete:          13.5%
% Time Complete:          6.1%
Days left:                        757


       Today is the start of week 8 for me, and I’m not only still with it, I’m still losing weight every week, about 2 lbs a week. That’s not a lot, but at the same time it stacks up. So I’m very happy with this trend and I will not kill it by trying to push it more. It I start pushing for 3 lbs a week I may fail and make it harder than it needs to be. Right now it’s not hard at all, I have started to just live this way. It’s nice, and having Shaun’s help and encouragement makes all the difference. I don’t know what I would do without him. Add to that the encouragement of all of you, my friends and workout buddies, it’s no wonder it’s so easy to stick with this. Thank you everyone, I’ve lived the “fat life” for so long that I had started to think that I would never be anything but a fat chick. I may still be a fat chick for now, but I’m well on my way to chubby. Lol one step at a time, right? I’m feeling good today, and I hope you are too! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are sticking with this and that Shaun is still supporting you in your quest to add many years to your life.
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete