Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 1 lunch

first of the tuna mix, it has celery, apples, and sweet relish. I put 1/4 cup of that on 2 slices of 100% wheat bread. I'm only eating half of the recommended fruit, 1/2 a small apple slice. remember that I'm splitting it into a snack as well.

I have to say this is the crunchiest tuna sandwich I've ever had. but its really pretty good. I thought it would have taken me longer to eat, but I was thinking about other things. the book I'm reading says not to think about other thing, or to do anything other than eat. we grow up in a world where we don't focus on food, so we eat without thinking. that means  we eat when were not hungry, or we finish all of our food without enjoying it. I'm trying to stop doing that.

I remember once when I was a kid and I look down to find all of my m&m's gone. I remember accusing my brother of stealing them white out of my hand. but my older sister told me I had eaten them. I didn't remember eating them because I was watching a show. how much food have I stuffed in my mouth without even realizing it? and how many meals have my scarf down in what seems like seconds?

eating at table reminds me of being a kid a lot. I don't know if it's because I only ate at a table as a kid, or if it's all the toys staring back at me. cthulhu seems to want a bite of my sandwich, while a murloc is glaring at my ice tea. don't forget the cute little reggae unicorn looking longingly at my apples. he doesn't know it yet but there's a zombie sneaking up behind him. yeah I think I was a little distracted.

I'm running a little behind today in house work, a few surprise things popped up. so I got to eat my lunch at home, and I will get walking as soon as I can. I feel kind of bad for not walking yesterday, but I know I got all kinds of exercise. I hope to be back in the full swing of things by next week.

do you remember that really bad migraine I haved? well it left behind a lingering headache all of last week and into this week. I think I have finally kicked it, but I am a little afraid it may come back. I should really look into getting a doctor soon. :)

by the way I will make a quick post with a picture of the toys on my table too.


No comments:

Post a Comment